Deadline: 22 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Registry Assistant in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Registry Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Communications & Workflow.
- Courier Service Operation.
- Management of Store Supplies/Equipment.
- Other Administrative support work.
- Physical counting of Asset in BCO through mAsset app.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to the field of work.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.