Deadline: 20 October 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Reports Assistant in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 1 year.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Reports Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support Produce products/reports in a corporate template which includes, situation updates, operation overviews, snapshots for both internal and external audiences.
- Consolidate inputs from concerned programme units and draft the Cox’s Bazar sub-office monthly situation reports.
- Combine concerned programme unit inputs for donor reports at the Cox’s Bazar sub-office level with the aim to feed into Country Office level donor reporting requirements.
- Assist the Level 2 Emergency Response by providing and consolidating inputs and beneficiary achievements for internal regular updates.
- Coordinate with Information Management Officers to gather monthly updates for reports and other relevant products.
- Ensure that standard procedures and templates are followed to drive the quality, consistency and standardisation of information management and performance reporting across WFP.
- Support the initiatives for developing improved, streamlined, and harmonized including drafting of related normative guidance, as required.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in Political Science, Economics, Statistics, Information Management or Journalism, Business Management, Social Sciences or other relevant field.
- 3 year’s progressively responsible work experience where one year in the relevant business stream with with a background and interest in international humanitarian development.
- Strong English writing and editing and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of/skills at infographics, designing, data analysis and management tools.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Bangla.
- Fluency in oral Chittagonian/ Rohingyan dialect.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.