Deadline: 1 December 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Reports Specialist in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Reports Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Donor engagement and relationship management.
- Donor submissions and effective contract management.
- Resource mobilization information and knowledge management systems.
- Capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Social Science, Public Relations, Communications, Business Communication, International Affairs or any other related field.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant work experience within the above field.
- Demonstrate experience in reporting and/or writing/editing, preferably related to resource mobilization or donor reporting.
- Demonstrate experience working with major bilateral and multilateral donors, such as the European Union, World Bank, KfW, FCDO, USAID, etc.
- Proficiency in use of MS Word, Publisher, Excel and other related software packages.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.