Deadline: 8 September 2019
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Shelter & Infrastructure Assistant (Cash) in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
The Shelter & Infrastructure Assistant (Cash) will be responsible for assisting the implementation of the cash activities such as payment process, organizing volunteers attendance sheet, Registering volunteer to the database, bookkeeping, under the supervision of the Cash Officer.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Shelter & Infrastructure Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Assist cash officer for volunteer payment, related to program activities,
- Maintain the DRC program management system and reporting database.
- Maintain payment tracker to prepare quarterly budget expenditure report.
- Follow up the supply section to ensure supplies for program implementation are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Gather and share information as needed in support of improving the processes and daily operations of the section.
- Assist in the review and preparation of project payment reports.
- Register volunteer for work from refugee to process development program in camp.
- Process volunteer payment according to the DRC Program rolls through Database.
- Maintain duties and responsibilities assigned by the Line manager.
Applicants must have:
- University bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Information Management systems or any other related field.
- 1 year experience working in relevant sector is an advantage.
- Basic Skills required in IT systems such as MS Access, Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good in English.
- Fluency in Bangla.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English mentioning two referees’ details with CV, where one must be from present or past employer through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.