Deadline: 30 November 2020
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Sponsorship Programme Coordinator in Lalmonirhat, Bangladesh.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Sponsorship Programme Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Responsible for working with partners for community mobilisation for managing growths and cancellation of sponsored children.
- Control quality of sponsorship communication items.
- Ensure participation of sponsored children in programmes implemented by Plan International.
- Track benefits for the sponsored children.
- Host sponsor visits and developing youth volunteers.
Applicants must have:
- Degree in social science with at least 2-3 year’s experience in development sector.
- Experience to use of various technological tools (Computer including e-mail, internet, scanner, software (MS Offices), etc).
- Effectively communicate skills to facilitate relevant orientation to make sponsored children and their families understand the necessity of maintaining quality communications between the sponsor and the sponsored children.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.