Deadline: 11 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Minsk, Belarus.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Guide managers in the process of PCA/SSAs in line with the policies and guidance issued by FRG, supply division and DHR.
- Support capacity development activities and conferences by making the logistical arrangements, through engaging with facilitators, caterers and hosts.
- Provides travel assistance to staff members in section for travel arrangements and entitlements based on the organization’s rules and policies.
- Invoice Processing
- Responsible for collecting invoices and filing documents for approval and, thereafter processing in VISION.
- Support management of administrative supplies, office equipment, and updating inventory of items.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to the field of work.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Develop the country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Nationality of Belarus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.