Deadline: 4 May 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Adolescent Development Officer in Belarus.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Adolescent Development Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Network and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required anthropology, psychology, sociology, education or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 1 year’s professional experience in social development planning and management in adolescent development related areas is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Develop country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Nationality of Belarus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.