Deadline: 3 April 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Communication for Development Officer in Belarus.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Communication for Development Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to strategy design and development of C4D activities
- Support to implementation of C4D activities
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 1 year’s professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required social development programme planning, communication for development, public advocacy or another related area.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.