Deadline: 24 November 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Lead National Expert on Local Food Markets in Minsk, Belarus. The duration of this post is 11 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Lead National Expert on Local Food Markets will perform the following functions-
- Coordinate and lead the implementation of the Project.
- Organise and lead regular meetings of the Project Task Force.
- Support in the selection and recruitment of national project staff.
- Coordinate the work of national project staff.
- Liaise with FAO Staff and Government Officials (including local administrations) on all matters related the project.
- Facilitate and coordinate Project activities with ongoing activities of relevant projects and programmes in the country and the Region.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced University Degree in agriculture, agricultural economics, rural development, livelihood, or related discipline, or any area related to the work of the Organization.
- Minimum 7 year’s relevant experience working in rural development, agri-business development, or local food markets.
- Working knowledge of English and good knowledge of the local language (Russian/Belorussian) used at the duty station is required.
- Nationality of Belarus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.