Deadline: 28 March 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Fund Raising Specialist in Brasilia, Brazil.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Fund Raising Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Individual Fundraising Planning
- Coordinate the strategic planning of activities within the country to optimize fundraising and revenue potential with a key focus on pledge acquisition and improving pledge retention and lifetime value (LTV).
- Individual Fundraising Implementation
- Provide leadership and oversight for the individual fundraising team to enhance the implementation of the RM&P plan for individual donors.
- Fundraising (Pledge) Monitoring and Reporting
- Strategically oversee all individual fundraising reporting and analysis required to strategically grow income.
- Fundraising (Pledge) Innovation
- Lead the training and capacity development of the individual fundraising team including new and innovative fundraising modalities and techniques.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in either marketing, communications, humanities, fundraising, business administration, social sciences, international relations, or the equivalent.
- University Degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced Degree.
- Minimum 5 year’s professional work experience in fundraising is required, including specific experience in individual fundraising channels.
- Proven experience in leading/ coordinating a fundraising team.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.