Deadline: 23 October 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Education Assistant in Kaya, Burkina Faso. The duration of this post is 3 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Education Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Assist the Education Officer in the preparation and organization of the various training workshops and sensitization on education.
- Participate in participatory vulnerability analysis with community leaders.
- Counter-check beneficiary lists proposed by community leaders / investigators.
- Organize follow-ups of proximity (coaching) of the beneficiaries in their activities.
- Requisition materials for training and investigations.
- Work closely with the staff of NRC partners and treat them with respect.
- Ensure gender mainstreaming, HIV / AIDS and protection in education activities.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 2 years professional experience as Project Assistant in a humanitarian context.
- Previous 2 years minimum professional experience in supporting communities in the areas of youth education / training.
- Proven results on the responsibilities of the position.
- Speak and write easily
- English French an asset.
- Nationality of Burkina Faso.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.