Deadline: 25 June 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Resource Mobilization in Bujumbura, Burundi. The duration of this post is 4 months.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Resource Mobilization will perform the following functions-
- In consultation with section chiefs and based on the draft Country Programme the consultant will draft the donor briefing kit for the new CPD.
- Conduct research on funding opportunities and support colleagues in the conceptualisation of proposals
- Support the development of the health proposal for the European Union.
- Assure quality of donor proposals and other fundraising materials.
- Support the logistical and content prepare of the donor fundraising round tables.
- Maintain the fundraising pipeline and provide inputs for the fundraising taskforce (PPTs and other data as requests).
- Support the finalisation of tools to implement the 2019-2023 Fundraising Strategy.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced university degree in social sciences, international development or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience and evidence of prior work in reporting, editing, drafting of documents.
- Experience with proposal writing is required.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent proven writing skills in English and French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.