Deadline: 2 April 2017
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Analyst in Kiev, Ukraine. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Administrative Analyst will provide the overall administration and execution of varied and inter-related operational and logistical activities at UNOPSOffice in Ukraine, ensuring high quality and accuracy of work.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Full compliance of administrative activities with UNOPS rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Provision of inputs to the UNOPS Office in Ukraine operations business processes mapping and implementation of the internal standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Elaboration of proposals and implementation of cost-saving and cost-reduction strategies in consultation with office management.
- Coordination and supervision of support staff engaged in the fields of registry, general services, telephone operator/receptionist, etc.
- Coordination and supervision of shipments and customs clearance, travel, events management, administrative surveys, transportation services and insurance, space management, procurement of supplies.
- Presentation of thoroughly researched information for planning of financial resources for administrative services.
- Support with protocol matters, registration of staff, coordination with local authorities, on space and other administrative matters.
- Submission of information on administrative services provided for cost-recovery bills.
- Oversight of the management of office space including acquisition and maintenance of office equipment and supplies; advice and recommendation on additional staffing, financial or administrative requirements.
- Coordination of the provision of reliable and quality office supplies.
- Management of maintenance of common premises and common services; supervision of cleaning services.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Project Management or related field OR a Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Project Management or related field with an additional 2 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years (with master’s degree) or 4 years (with bachelor’s degree) of relevant experience in administration or programme support service.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office).
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems required.
- Fluency in written and oral English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
- Nationality and Residency of Ukraine.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.