Deadline: 8 November 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Research and retrieve statistical data from internal and external sources.
- Provide information on air services, rates and travel schedules for specific itineraries.
- Conduct physical inventory checks, drafting periodic inventory and asset reports.
- Supervise external contractor for transportation services, including client service and processing of invoices.
- Provide sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice by synthesizing of lessons learnt and dissemination of best practices in Administration.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Secondary school with additional 5 years of experience is required.
- First level university degree (bachelor’s) in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Procurement, Project Administration/Management, International Relation or other relevant discipline is preferred and can substitute 4 years of the required experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience in general administrative support, travel management, office management, clerical services or operations’ support services in national or international public or corporate organizations.
- Experience in managing events and workshops with a large number of participants is preferred.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Khmer is required.
- Nationality of Cambodia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.