Deadline: 19 July 2019
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate, Business Development in Washington, DC, United States.
The Associate, Business Development will work directly with the Palladium Business Development Team and all of Palladium’s International Development practice areas and subdivisions to secure work from new and existing customers.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate, Business Development will perform the following functions:
- Support Winning Work
- Work with a team to source, monitor and respond to strategic opportunities.
- Support the Business Development Team and Practice Areas in preparing and writing EOIs, project experience data, team recruitment, technical and commercial proposals.
- With the BD team, maintain a high win-rate on proposals submitted together; with continual review for quality, pricing and efficiency improvements.
- Support the coordination of USAID, MCC, DOS, and other proposals, and contribute to consortium communications and new framework sourcing.
- Support the management of the Americas pipeline, providing reports and data analysis.
- Relationship Building
- Create meaningful relationships with partners, subcontractors and freelance consultants.
- Contribute to Palladium becoming the ‘contractor of choice’ for consultancy assignments.
- Maintain excellent relationships with key clients, and support strategies for new client engagement.
Applicants must have:
- Experience working in international development.
- Experience working in a proposal development team with a strong understanding of the proposal development process is required.
- Proven ability to successfully coordinate the full proposal development process.
- Proven understanding of most elements of the proposal process including capture, partnering, recruitment, technical production, cost production, and compliance.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.