Deadline: 27 May 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Human Resource Administrator in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Associate Human Resource Administrator will perform the following functions:
- Undertake and complete specialized support in the design and implementation of Talent Management programs and initiatives, including Rotation Exercise, Talent Reviews and Assessments.
- Initiates, processes, reviews and follows up on Human Resource (HR) administrative actions, including verifying compliance of information and documentation with appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Support in managing the full work process for Short-Term Assignment (STA) program.
- Manage and monitor STA program budget with the highest accuracy, consistency, and attention to details.
- Support the conduct of testing and assessment including pre-employments tests, 360-Degree/upward feedback, and job-specific tests.
- Liaise with contracted consulting firms and suppliers to ensure delivery of the Division’s requirements.
- Support initiatives related to career architecture, which cover competency frameworks, job families and career paths.
- Serve as first point of contact to clients and provides necessary support and guidance on various matters related to the assigned programs and initiatives.
- Assist in the engagement of consulting firms or individual consultants and procuring HR-related tools through Consulting Management System (CMS), e-Proc, or Supplier Management System (SMS).
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field and Psychometrician or Psychologist license an advantage but not a requirement.
- At least 5 year’s relevant professional experience.
- Working knowledge of HR policies and procedures around Talent Management will be an advantage.
- Experience in supporting testing or assessment programs in various settings, including test development and multi-rater assessments.
- Proven ability to analyze a problem or situation and recommend solutions.
- Ability to set priorities and deliver within a set timeframe.
- Initiative to propose improvements and changes to enhance existing processes and workflows.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with staff within own work location, with teams, and throughout ADB.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.