Deadline: 16 July 2018
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Project Analyst in Papua New Guinea. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Assist in the review of the prequalification documents, bid documents, prequalification and bid evaluation reports submitted by the Executing Agencies (EA) and Implementing Agencies (IAs) for ADB approval towards the procurement of goods/services and civil work contracts; assists in preparation of comments/recommendations, Procurement Committee papers and memos based on the review.
- Assist in the review of EA’s submission of draft Requests for Proposals (RFPs), shortlist of consultants, report on evaluation of technical proposals, combined evaluation of technical and financial proposals, negotiated contract for engagement of consultants under various selection method.
- Assist in selection process for Technical Assistance (TA)/staff consultants; coordinates paperwork with concerned departments/offices; identifies and resolves to the extent possible problems in consultant contractual documentations; and monitors submission of consultants’ billings and TA completion to ensure timely closing of TA accounts.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant and significant professional experience in 1 or more of the following: portfolio management, project administration, disbursement; preferably with experience in energy sector with international agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.