Deadline: 10 March 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Secretariat Coordinator in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Associate Secretariat Coordinator will be responsible for administration of key programs for the Annual Meeting including Governors’ events, institutional events, sponsored seminars, regional/country highlights, joint events with other international financial institutions (IFIs) and host country day events.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Secretariat Coordinator will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Provide support in developing themes / topics for Annual Meeting seminars by conducting research, coordinating the seminar requirements, and reviewing seminar descriptions.
- Liaise with internal and external coordinators to delineate responsibilities, determine required resources, and manage time frames.
- Research on potential speakers, prepare background information, and draft invitations to speakers and letters of agreement, as appropriate.
- Coordinate speakers’ travel arrangements and event logistics.
- Formulate budget requirements for Annual Meeting seminars, and process payments to speakers, moderators, and service providers.
- Prepare promotional materials for publication in website and social media.
- Coordinate schedule, content, and logistical arrangements for Board colloquium and other knowledge sharing sessions for the Board of Directors.
- Maintain database of distinguished speakers.
- Provide administrative support to Board Committees.
- Support the department’s knowledge management activities, and other projects and initiatives assigned by the Assistant Secretary.
- Perform other tasks as assigned and reflected in the incumbent’s work plan.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Preferably with training in events management.
- At least 5 year’s of experience in events management, coordination and implementation.
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of audio-visual system requirements for events and specialized programs such as Events Air.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver under tight deadline.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member and to interface with internal and external clients.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, visit ADB.