Deadline: 7 April 2020
Save the Children is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Analyst / Finance in London, United Kingdom.
Save the Children’s mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Business Analyst / Finance will perform the following functions:
- Partner with business and technology stakeholders to elicit, analyse, translate, and document people (e.g. capacity building), processes, and platforms (i.e. technology systems) requirements within specified projects / workstreams.
- Document and act as the subject matter expert on business processes to facilitate cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Identify any potential conflicting business requirements, definition gaps, dependencies between projects and escalate to project manager to formulate a resolution plan.
- Support the prioritisation of design requirements with the project team with an informed understanding of the impact to the organisation.
- Maintain accurate, version controlled, documentation within project lifecycle, which is readily available to key stakeholders, and ensure the knowledge is disseminated.
- Create & document solution designs (e.g Design paper, User Stories, Integration Design Documents), working across Technical staff (e.g.Solution Architects, Data Architects, IT supplier staff, System Product Owner, etc), with the designs agreed by the business (through SME).
- Complete analysis, modelling, stakeholder engagement to create solution designs, to ensure they will meet the needs of the business & prioritised requirements.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicant must have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience (minimum 5 year’s of work experience).
- Business Analysis qualifications / evidence of trainings completed (For example BCS certificate in Business Analysis).
- Ability to understand and manage stakeholder requirements/drivers and project expectations.
- Proven business requirements gathering and process/workflow analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level.
- Demonstrable ability to write high quality requirements / user stories.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate/mediate; to facilitate the resolution of conflicting business requirements.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to support the creation of compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations.
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document please also include details of their current remuneration and salary expectations with their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Save the Children.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.