Deadline: 14 January 2018
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Business Analyst in Rome, Italy.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Support Country Offices, Regional Bureaux (RBx), other WFP offices, and headquarters divisions, to respond to, implement and close outstanding oversight recommendations on time.
- Monitor number and aging of outstanding oversight recommendations.
- Report on key performance indicators annually, in connection with Annual Performance Report.
- Prepare quarterly consolidated oversight report for WFP’s Executive Management Group and Audit Committee.
- Prepare semi-annual progress reports, one of which is presented to the Executive Board at its annual session, on status of implementation of External Audit recommendations.
- Serve as day-to-day focal point for WFP in its relationship with the JIU.
- Prepare annual Executive Board report on status of implementation of JIU recommendations.
- Coordinate oversight-related communications, including consolidating and communicating management feedback on JIU recommendations and annual programe of work.
- Review oversight reports and management letters and advise supervisor of factual or technical inaccuracies.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced University degree in a relevant subject (Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field), or First University degree in the same subject(s), with additional years of relevant professional experience.
- Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Certified Accountant and Certified Internal Auditor certification or equivalent desirable.
- At least 5 years of relevant progressively responsible experience in oversight/compliance, audit, accounting, finance, business administration or related field.
- Experience with large international organizations desirable.
- Fluency (level C) in English language.
- Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and WFP’s working language, Portuguese.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.