Deadline: 1 November 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Planning Specialist in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Planning Specialist Unit will perform the following functions-
- Provide technical support to the MSC functional specialists in developing strategies to grow business service lines in HR and procurement, administration and finance.
- Develop work plans to implement the strategies and ensure achievement of the units targets.
- Support the Business Market Specialist in identifying potential new service lines or business models that UNOPS might be able to establish.
- Develop business cases for the potential service lines in coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
- Compile, write, edit, and produce competitive and high quality proposals and concept papers, both unsolicited and solicited.
- Contribute to the compilation and sharing of best practices and lessons learned for proposal and report preparation.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Public Administration, International Development, Political Science, Marketing, Communications or International Relations.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in marketing, market research or business development with exposure to international development including demonstrated experience in:
- Developing marketing strategies and business cases.
- Project development and proposal writing.
- Experience in project/programme management with international organizations in the development or humanitarian sector, especially in the field, is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree with an additional 2 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the education requirements as outlined.
- Full fluency and working knowledge of English is essential.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.