Deadline: 2 October 2019
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Support Assistant-Admin in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The duratioin of this post is 12 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
Business Support Assistant-Admin will perform the following functions:
- Gather information with clear direction to support the drafting of documents and preparing reports by other staff.
- Respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate service to clients.
- Support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
- Provide revision and proof-reading services for standard documents, to contribute to the development of accurate documentation.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensure information is accurate and readily available for the function.
- Identify simple discrepancies in statistics and data, such as missing information, and report to senior staff in order to support clients to deliver their work.
- Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information in corporate systems.
Applicants must have:
- Higher secondary school education with training in Administration and Reception as minimum preferably bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of progressively responsible work experience including at least 2 years in reception and Administration management related field.
- Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of work routines and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision.
- Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention.
- Ability to offer guidance or basic on-the-job training to more junior staff.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Bangla.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.