Deadline: 19 May 2019
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Support Assistant in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The Business Support Assistant will provide administrative support to team(s) and/or support a specific business stream, and report to the relevant Associate.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Support Assistant will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Front Office
- Receptionist duties.
- Take documents around for signature, scan signed papers and ensure their receipt by addressee.
- Deliver keys and shipping documents between warehouses, workshop and UNHRD premises ensuring all documents are signed and confirmed.
- Liaise with facilities management such as workmen, cleaning etc. to ensure controlled access to Fleet Centre premises and all works are done.
- Maintain the FC accessory stock inventory master list.
- On the basis of job cards prepared by workshop manager assemble and assign the correct accessories to each work order/technician.
- Monitor the availability of accessories and alert workshop supervisor to order new inventory in a timely manner.
- Perform a physical count of accessories at the end of every month.
- Assist in maintaining PO & BOE records of all feet centre warehouse items.
- Help to update invoicing status in FW & FC Assets status in excel sheet.
- Add/Edit/ Remove stock in FW(FMS).
- Assist finance in completing Invoices for each FC customer quarterly.
- Assist FC staff in their duties during peak times.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Completion of secondary school education.
- 3 or more years of experience in general administrative work.
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners.
- Ability to follow standard business support processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of standard office software packages, e.g. Microsoft word.
- Ability to provide information using courtesy and tact.
- Good attention to details.
- Nationality of United Arab Emirates.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit at WFP.