Deadline: 19 April 2019
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Support Assistant (Admin/HR/Finance) in Kobayat, Lebanon. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Business Support Assistant will be responsible for managing tasks related to Admin, Human Resources, finance and procurement in consultation with units in Country Office.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Policy Officer will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
- Perform general administration tasks such as managing travel arrangements, processing staff travel claims and coordinating internally and externally for arrangement of meetings & conferences and contribute to improvement of business procedures and processes.
- Responsible for provision of services such as facilities management and office utilities, reporting any discrepancies to the supervisor for consistent and timely delivery of services, to ensure the provision of a safe and comfortable working environment for WFP staff.
- Conduct regular inventory check and keep the asset registry updated according to WFP rules and regulations.
- Supervise the team of drivers and coordinate missions in the field.
- Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information in corporate systems.
- Ensure light vehicle management including compliance with security standard operating procedures.
- Support on handling system-related functions on procurement.
- Administer and process all Petty Cash transactions within the organization policies and procedures
- Provide guidance to staff on HR procedures and guidelines and support on any HR-related matters such as facilitating written tests and interviews held in the field office and briefing newly recruited staff.
- Other accountabilities, as required.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Completion of secondary school education.
- University degree in Business Administration or other related functional area is desirable.
- 4 years of progressively responsible experience in general administrative work with at least 1 year of experience working in facility management.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in Arabic and English Fluency in French is added advantage.
- Nationality of Lebanon.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit at WFP.