Deadline: 22 August 2018
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Business Support Assistant (HR) in Bangkok, Thailand.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Business Support Assistant (HR) will perform the following functions:
- Provide assistance in all talent acquisition process related to the recruitment of National / International staff.
- Provide HR help-desk, monitoring and maintenance services.
- Responsible for RB Bangkok CST Management.
- Liaise with other internal units/offices on HR related matters and with other UN partners agencies.
- Ensure HR services and process efficiency to enhance stakeholder experience.
- Provide logistics support for HR events and workshops related to People strategy.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Work with confidential data supporting the HR Leadership in Change management initiatives.
- Standardization and development of smart format for engagement and analysis.
- Extract, validate, compile, and identify simply discrepancies in statistics and data for development of reports and presentations.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- A Specialization Degree in HR.
- 4 or more years of progressively responsible work experience in human resources related field.
- Experience in Progressive HR Multinational corporation/ organization with orientation to deliver value added services to internal stakeholder.
- Strong number orientation, excellent English written skills with good interpersonal of engagement with internal stakeholder.
- Expertise in advance MS Office skills in Excel, Power Point.
- Working knowledge of SAP.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.