Deadline: 22 August 2018
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Business Support Assistant (HR) in Bangkok, Thailand.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Support Assistant (HR) will perform the following functions:
- Provide assistance in all talent acquisition process related to the recruitment of National / International staff.
- Provide HR help-desk, monitoring and maintenance services.
- Responsible for RB Bangkok CST Management.
- Liaise with other internal units/offices on HR related matters and with other UN partners agencies.
- Ensure HR services and process efficiency to enhance stakeholder experience.
- Provide logistics support for HR events and workshops related to People strategy.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Work with confidential data supporting the HR Leadership in Change management initiatives.
- Standardization and development of smart format for engagement and analysis.
- Extract, validate, compile, and identify simply discrepancies in statistics and data for development of reports and presentations.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- A Specialization Degree in HR.
- 4 or more years of progressively responsible work experience in human resources related field.
- Experience in Progressive HR Multinational corporation/ organization with orientation to deliver value added services to internal stakeholder.
- Strong number orientation, excellent English written skills with good interpersonal of engagement with internal stakeholder.
- Expertise in advance MS Office skills in Excel, Power Point.
- Working knowledge of SAP.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.