Deadline: 27 February 2020
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director, Human Resources in New York, United States. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Director, Human Resources will be responsible for directing and managing the Human Resources (HR) function, including the development and implementation of the overall corporate human resources strategy, and ensuring its alignment with the vision and goals of the Organization.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Director, Human Resources will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Strategy and policy conceptualization and development within UN HR framework.
- Planning and forecasting HR needs and anticipating new issues.
- Oversight and management of all HRM functions from organizational design to staff well-being.
- Effective delivery of integrated HR services within the organization.
- Lead and manage the HR team for high quality outputs and results in support of UN.
- Promote and facilitate change management within UN Women.
- Knowledge Management and UN System Partnership on HRM.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Advanced University Degree in Human Resources, Business or Public Administration or Management, law, social sciences or a related field.
- At least 15 year’s progressively responsible experience in human resources management including considerable experience at a senior level in the public or private sector or in an international organization.
- Demonstrated professional competence in organizational development and change in management and ability to lead in a fast-changing environment.
- Knowledge of the conditions of service of the UN Common System or of international organizations will be considered an asset.
- Excellent oral and written command of English.
- Knowledge of another UN working language highly desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, visit UN Women.