Deadline: 28 November 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Donor Relations Specialist in Beirut, Lebanon.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Donor Relations Specialist will perform following functions-
- Gather research on target countries to assess their fundraising potential and track-record.
- Manage and maintain established programme funding relationships with key donor Governments, UN agencies, and Inter-Governmental institutions.
- Coordinate the office response to a wide variety of general and substantive queries for information from governmental and non-governmental partners.
- Draft or coordinate the drafting of situation reports, briefing notes, background material, talking points, fact sheets, speeches for all donor related meetings, travel, conferences, fundraising etc.
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, preparing correspondences and drafting meeting minutes.
- Pursue innovative avenues of cooperation for funding opportunities by public and private donors.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced degree in public affairs, social sciences, international relations, business administration or other related discipline.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a professional capacity in external relations, public affairs, general office administration or international development cooperation, preferably within the UN or similar organization, government or NGO.
- Proficiency in English, French and Arabic are required, French is an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.