Deadline: 7 November 2018
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Administration Assistant in Cambodia. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance and Administration Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Process transactions in Financial Management Accounting System (FMAS).
- Facilitate payment for RETA/TA and other related transactions and prepare the liquidation reports for projects in coordination with project officers and CTL.
- Monitor budget utilization, and assist in the preparation of annual and medium-term operational plans, administrative and other budgets for CARM.
- Assist in monitoring quality and use of office supplies, and maintain adequate stock of supplies.
- Provide logistics support, such as transportation, visa applications, hotel and venue booking, etc.
- Provide guidance to junior general service staff and contractual staff on financial matters.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting or related field.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in accounting and financial system, administrative and personnel administration in international agencies.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive contacts with appropriate officials of host government, donor agencies and executing agencies.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Nationality of Cambodia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.