Deadline: 14 March 2023
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Fund Raising Officer in Manila, Philippines.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Fund Raising Officer will perform the following functions:
- Implementation of telemarketing donor acquisition and retention and legacy campaigns
- Quality performance monitoring for telemarketing fundraising
- Operations oversight
- Donor Support/ Customer Service Hotline
Applicants must have:
- University degree in any of the following:
- Business, Marketing, Management, Research/Statistics, Communication, Arts, Social Sciences, or a related field.
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience in the telemarketing/BPO industry at junior management level or higher) is required.
- Additional experience in sales & marketing, fundraising/resource mobilization, customer service, public relations, account management, brand management, business development or other related fields will be considered an asset
- Experience in the latest developments in contact center customer relationship management and supporter engagement is highly desired.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel desired.
- Candidates should also possess or demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Fluency in English and Filipino is a requirement, both oral and written.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.