Deadline: 14 February 2023
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Associate in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The HR Associate will the following functions:
- Support to Recruitments and Talent acquisition
- Recruitment Guidance Services
- Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing
Applicants must have:
- Completion of Secondary education is required.
- First University Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent disciplines is desirable but not a requirement and may substitute for some of the required years of experience.
- Minimum 6 year’s of relevant experience in an international and/or national organization in providing HR advisory, recruitment, and/or HR-generalist services.
- Proficiency in computers and office software packages and experience in handling of web-based management systems is required.
- Full knowledge of English is essential.
- Knowledge of another official UNOPS language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.