Deadline: 25 January 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Specialist in Khartoum, Sudan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Business Partnering.
- Strategic Human Resources.
- Implementation of assigned Human Resources Services.
- Learning and Capacity Development.
- HR Data Analytics.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in human resource management, business management, international relations, psychology or another related field is required.
- 5 year’s of increasingly responsible professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.