Deadline: 13 June 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Information Management Assistant in Erbil, Iraq. The duration of this post is 6 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Information Management Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Prepare the Information Management briefing documentations.
- Produce periodic progress information reports.
- Ensure the administrative and logistical organization of conferences and meetings, the taking of notes/minute, interpreting and translation for the UNMAS HoP and IM PM.
- Assist with the coordination of IM requirements in accordance with the established working practices, IM procedures or other relevant protocols.
- Under the guidance of the supervisor, collect, analyse and disseminate operations and quality assurance related information from/to all stakeholders.
- Assist in procurement planning for IM Project.
Applicants must have-
- First level university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in Information Technology, Business Administration or another related field with a minimum 1 of relevant experience.
- Secondary school (High School or equivalent) with a minimum 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Relevant experience is defined as experience in Information Management, Office Management, General Administration, Programme Support or any other related field.
- Experience in the use of computers and office software packages (MS Office including MS. Accessor newer versions) is required.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, writing) is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.