Deadline: 13 June 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Information Management Assistant in Erbil, Iraq. The duration of this post is 6 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Information Management Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Prepare the Information Management briefing documentations.
- Produce periodic progress information reports.
- Ensure the administrative and logistical organization of conferences and meetings, the taking of notes/minute, interpreting and translation for the UNMAS HoP and IM PM.
- Assist with the coordination of IM requirements in accordance with the established working practices, IM procedures or other relevant protocols.
- Under the guidance of the supervisor, collect, analyse and disseminate operations and quality assurance related information from/to all stakeholders.
- Assist in procurement planning for IM Project.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- First level university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in Information Technology, Business Administration or another related field with a minimum 1 of relevant experience.
- Secondary school (High School or equivalent) with a minimum 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Relevant experience is defined as experience in Information Management, Office Management, General Administration, Programme Support or any other related field.
- Experience in the use of computers and office software packages (MS Office including MS. Accessor newer versions) is required.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, writing) is required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.