Deadline: 20 June 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of M & E Officer in Khartoum, Sudan. The duration of this post is 6 month.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The M & E Officer will perform the following functions-
- Provide substantive support in the effective identification of results frameworks, application of project implementation monitoring tools and regular online updates.
- Ensure full compliance of technical support to the country program, projects, and integrated work planning.
- Facilitate training of UNOPS Sudan programme and project staff in M&E policies, systems and tools and share information on relevant M&E tools for easy understanding and implementation by program team colleagues.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of the country program in line with the ETOH Strategic Plan and other framework documents.
- Technical support for elaboration of project documents, preparation of project work plans and quality assurance of draft plans, monitoring tools and techniques, results frameworks and results reporting.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced university Degree (Master’s or equivalent), preferably in Management, business Administration, public administration, economics, international development, or related field is required.
- First level university degree (Bachelors or equivalent) in relevant discipline combination with 2 additional years of experience, may be accepted in lieu of a Masters degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the areas of planning and implementing programme and project monitoring is required.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.