Deadline: 2 November 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Principal Adviser in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Principal Adviser will perform the following functions:
- Lead, guide and coordinate strategies for procurement of vaccines, and contributes to strategies of other immunization related supplies.
- Develop strategic procurement tactics and negotiations strategies.
- Develop vaccine industry engagement strategies and support UNICEF senior executive level engagement.
- Guide market research, ensures adequate long-term forecasting and facilitates communication of such to and from MMMEs, industry and partners.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree (Master’s or higher) in business/management, pharmaceutical science, public health, epidemiology, law or other related disciplines.
- 13 year’s experience in health procurement programmes with knowledge of vaccines and other products required for immunization programmes and of worldwide markets.
- Experience in public procurement and influencing markets.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.