Deadline: 2 April 2017
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Analyst in Kiev, Ukraine. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for an effective delivery of procurement services to obtain the best value for money.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Procurement Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Full compliance of procurement activities with UNOPS rules, regulations, policies and strategies; implementation of the effective internal control, proper design and functioning of a client-oriented procurement management system.
- UNOPS Office in Ukraine procurement business processes mapping and elaboration/establishment of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in Procurement, control of the workflows in the Procurement Unit.
- Analysis of requirements and synthesis of proposals for cost-saving and reduction strategies.
- implementation of contract strategy in the UNOPS Office in Ukraine, including tendering processes and evaluation, contractor appraisal, managing the contract and contractor, legal considerations and payment conditions, risk assessment.
- Implementation of the strategic procurement in the UNOPS Office in Ukraine, including sourcing strategy, supplier selection and evaluation, quality management, customer relationship management, e-procurement introduction and promotion, performance measurement.
- Timely and duly prepared procurement plans for the office and projects and monitoring of their implementation.
- Implementation of proper monitoring and control of procurement processes including organization of RFQ, ITB or RFP, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with UNOPS rules and regulation.
- Review and certification of submissions to the Contract and Procurement Committee and Advisory Committee on Procurement Management of procurement contracts.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Economics or related field.
- A first-level university degree in combination with required qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Minimum of 2 years (with master’s degree) or 4 years (with bachelor’s degree) of relevant experience at the national or international level in procurement management.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office) required.
- Procurement Certification desired.
- Fluency in written and oral English, Ukrainian and Russian required.
- Nationality and Residency of Ukraine.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.