Deadline: 29 November 2019
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate – Civil Society and Youth in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Programme Associate – Civil Society and Youth will be responsible for ensuring an effective and efficient management and functioning of Civil Society and Youth team. The Programme Associate provides support to the project team in all aspects of programmatic support and administrative functions including budgetary/financial management of the Youth project.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Associate – Civil Society and Youth will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Support management and implementation of programme/project activities.
- Provide effective support to procurement and programme/project financial monitoring and management of the Regional Programme/s.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the programme/project implementation.
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Practice Advisory services.
- Support budget management and donor reporting.
- Ensure facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
- Support programme/project Monitoring and Evaluation.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Secondary education with at least 6 years of relevant experience preferably with specialized certification in Business or Public administration, Finance or related areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Public Administration, Economics, Finance, Political Science, International development, International Relations and Social Sciences or any related fields with at least 3 years of relevant experience would be desirable.
- Minimum 3-6 years of progressively responsible administrative or programme experience is required.
- Experience in an international organization, UN agency or international NGO is an advantage.
- Experience in handling of database management system for projects is required.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Knowledge of UNDP procurement and financial rules and regulation (POPP) is preferable.
- Experience in the use of an ERP system (i.e. Atlas) is an added advantage.
- Fluency in English and Thai, both oral and written required.
- Nationality of Thailand.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNDP.