Deadline: 13 October 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Budget Specialist in Beirut, Lebanon.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Budget Specialist will perform following functions-
- Serve as the focal person for contribution management in all matters relating to the multiple number of contributions received by the country office.
- Review the multiple number of donor reports to ensure the accurate and timely submission of high quality reports.
- Prepare weekly and monthly contribution management reports, taking into consideration the increased demand of complex, analytical reports in country office.
- Contribute to capacity building of country office staff and partners and build budget management capacity of operations and programme staff by facilitating training, following the growth in the staffing structure and partners, providing one on one follow up support and knowledge sharing.
- Conduct ad hoc complex analyses to inform management decision making and carry out any special studies and analysis requested by management with respect to the increased programme, budget, and partnerships and make appropriate recommendations on the application of the results.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Business Administration or Project Management; or a first university degree with a relevant combination of academic qualifications and experience.
- 2 years of relevant professional experience in contribution management and the development of donor reports and proposals.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Developing country work experience and familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.