Deadline: 24 February 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Management – Senior Assistant in New York, United States. The duration of this post is 4 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Management – Senior Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Assistance in organizing CBA global workshop planning activities, outlining the main pieces of work that will need to be carried out and estimate timelines
- Support the travel booking process: coordinating with travelers, obtaining flight quotations, calculating allowances, and preparing analysis as appropriate.
- Review and prepare travel authorizations, documentation, payments.
- Process travel claims in OneUNOPS and purchase orders for travel activities, payments, and contracts.
- Maintain the communication between the hotel / other suppliers and UNOPS for the necessary payments.
- Maintain the communication between the organizer team.
- Support the procurement process, including the formulation of procurement documentation.
- Provide administrative and other support as requested including drafting and formatting documents, arranging travel, supporting HR, finance, procurement, travel and knowledge management.
- Maintenance of the filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials in accordance with UNOPS record retention policies and procedures.
Applicants must have:
- High School Diploma is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Management, Social Sciences or related fields.
- High School Diploma with a minimum 5 year’s of relevant experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Management, Social Sciences or related fields with at least 1 year of experience.
- Full working knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.