Deadline: 18 September 2018
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Developer and Fundraiser in Copenhagen, Denmark.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Developer and Fundraiser will perform the following functions-
- Develop DFH Integration’s fundraising strategy and seek fund and pool funding in close cooperation with internal collaborators.
- See new opportunities for collaboration with business partners.
- Be the key penholder in major application and offer writing processes.
- See new opportunities for potential innovative solutions within their field of expertise, also in collaboration with external partners.
- Be dialogue-seeking, listening and at the same time having the courage to challenge constructively.
Applicants must have-
- At least 2 years of experience and success writing applications to both public pools and private funds and can show proven results.
- Result-oriented with distinctive business understanding.
- Networking in Danish foundations and business.
- Experience with project development and work.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.