Deadline: 12 December 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Management Support Associate in Pakistan.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Management Support Associate will perform the following functions:
- Manage information flows and ensure adequate record of documents as per UNOPS policies, project’s filing and naming conventions. Support other team members on project filing and naming requirements and monitor compliance.
- Human resources
- Support the PM/DPM in the project’s recruitment processes;
- Oversee petty-cash purchases and manage petty cash account.
- Assist the PM/DPM in preparing and regularly reviewing the cash flow forecast.
- Conduct small procurement processes (shopping cases and requests for quotations) under the guidance of the Procurement Associate
- Contract management
- Manage small contracts related to premises and fleet (e.g. lease agreement, LTA for security services, LTA for vehicles lease, small maintenance contracts).
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Finance or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human resources Management, Finance or equivalent is an asset.
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant and progressive professional experience in the field of Finance, Administration, Human Resources Management and Procurement.
- Previous experience in a project-based organisation or environment is an asset.
- Previous experience with UNOPS and knowledge of UNOPS policies, procedures and tools is an asset.
- Demonstrate experience of handling Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems is an asset.
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace is an asset.
- Full professional knowledge of English is essential.
- Fluency in Urdu and one or more Pakistan regional languages (in particular Pashto or Sindhi) is an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.