Deadline: 28 November 2018
World Health Organisation (WHO) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager, Social inclusion of persons with mental disabilities in Ankara, Turkey. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Project Manager, Social inclusion of persons with mental disabilities will perform following functions-
- Provide project management functions which include planning, organizing activities, monitoring and coordinating the writing of technical narrative reporting and financial reporting as for project agreement and deadlines.
- Ensure that the Project implementation is consistent with the administrative and financial rules and regulations, and reporting requirements of the Organization.
- Liaise with local counterparts, the Beneficiary Institutions, and the donor agency, keeping them informed about the implementation status of the project.
- Manage the establishment of task force for the coordination of project activities and related committees (Steering Committee, Advisory Committee, etc.)
- Coordinate the activities related to need assessment and analysis of existing situation of service delivery system of the MoFSP and MoH (financial and other assets, human resources, staff, legislation; strengths and weaknesses of related sectors).
- Disseminate project findings by giving presentations and producing papers.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in business administration, psychiatry, psychology, public health or social sciences.
- Post-graduate studies in mental health, business administration and public health.
- At least 5 years of national working experience in the field of mental disability, particularly working with policy makers, experts and leading NGOs in field, of which at least 2 years of proven experience in coordinating and managing relevant public health related activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in project management.
- Sound knowledge of the policy development process in Turkey and the national systems, health education system and policies in the area of mental health.
- Expert knowledge of Turkish.
- Expert knowledge of English.
- Nationality of Turkey.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WHO.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.