Deadline: 10 July 2020
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Officer in Peshawar, Pakistan. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Project Officer will perform the following functions-
- Lead coordination with the Law, Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights Department, Government of KP on UNDP’s rights-based development initiatives in the province.
- Assist the Project Analyst in preparation of all internal and external reports with regards to project implementation in KP.
- Support the Government of KP with effective implementation of the KP Human Rights Policy.
- Provide capacity development support to the Government of KP on roll out of key initiatives such as the HRIMS, HR Indicators, Business and Human Rights etc.
- Take lead in preparing and updating project dashboard with all internal and external planning, monitoring, reporting and evaluation deadlines with regards to implementation in KP.
- Regularly share updates from international funding partners on thematic areas relevant to project implementation in KP.
- Keep track of progress against deliverables of Individual Contractors (ICs) and Firms contracted by the Project to ensure timely and quality delivery of the rights-based development programme in KP.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in development studies, business or related field.
- At least 2 year’s of relevant experience.
- Past experience of similar work will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is desirable.
- Fluency in English (with excellent written proficiency is mandatory).
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.