Deadline: 2 April 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Officer (People that Deliver) in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Project Officer (People that Deliver) will perform the following functions:
- Support PtD’s advocacy efforts in HR for health supply chain management (SCM) through the development of advocacy materials, advocating PtD’s strategic vision at key SCM conferences, events, and regional meetings, and internal meetings and country visits at UNICEF SD.
- Represent PtD at meetings, workshops and events to share best practices and relevant tools and resources in HR for health SCM.
- Responsible for PtD’s communications efforts, documented in PtD’s publications workplan.
- Development of a (digital) communications strategy.
- Design and develop systems for improved coordination and information sharing with and between donors, partners, and external stakeholders.
- Development and dissemination of briefing and presentation materials, abstracts, country case studies, success stories, and technical reports.
- Development of the PtD membership strategy and maintenance of the membership database.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Completed 1st University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree) is required, preferably in relevant field (i.e., business administration, journalism, communications, public health, supply chain management, and international development).
- At least 2 year’s of work experience in international development, research, and communications in a global, regional or country setting.
- Country-level experience is preferred, but not required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of French is an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.