Deadline: 31 March 2017
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Human Resource Officer in Manila, Philippines.
The Senior Human Resource Officer will provide staff and pensioners with updated information concerning the benefit areas; and contribute to other HR-related work/projects including administrative matters in HR Operations and Health Division (BPOH), such as budget.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Human Resource Officer will perform the following functions-
- Undertake the implementation of benefits policies and administration of benefit programs.
- Support the work to review benefits policies as necessary; to recommend improvements on relevant benefits policies, to develop guidelines as appropriate, and to improve benefits administration ensuring alignment with the overall HR strategy.
- Participate in relevant studies and analysis of internal and external trends, and contribute recommendations for appropriate revisions or adjustments to the benefit programs.
- Administer HR Services relating to staff promotions, transfers, and all other types of personnel actions.
- Participate in full life cycle personnel action processing: promotions, transfers, and all other types of actions.
- Ensure compliance with the HR policies and employment practices.
- Support the required reorientation of HR organization and function, as needed.
- Ensure effective and timely communication of relevant benefits policies and procedures to staff and/or benefit program beneficiaries, including timely updates of HR information, HR system workflows, and HR system alerts.
- Periodically review accuracy and completeness of date and/or information needed to administer benefits programs.
- Contribute to continually improve HR/benefits processes and procedures through technology solutions.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related fields, preferably with Master’s Degree.
- High level of IT knowledge; computer literacy; and familiarity to quantitative analysis is highly preferred.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in benefits policy and administration as well as understanding of the benefits and practices in international or multinational organizations.
- High level of IT knowledge; computer literacy; familiarity to quantitative analysis; and experience in systems development work.
- Familiarity with financial accounting standards for pensions and insurances, preferably with actuarial expertise and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills required in dealing with the diverse expectations and problems arising from a multicultural environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, as well as presentation skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.