Deadline: 18 April 2022
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Investment Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Investment Officer will perform the following functions-
- Credit monitoring of assigned PSIS accounts
- Lead and participate in the preparation of credit monitoring reports.
- Project monitoring
- Ensure adherence by clients to their obligations for submission to ADB of periodic reports on time and accurately and make follow-ups.
- Act as responsible counterparty to PSOD’s middle office in leading and supervising the processing of disbursement requests, review of withdrawal applications, verification of compliance with disbursement conditions and/or loan covenants, follow up on submission of required documents and review of their completeness/validity, preparation of correspondence, and re-estimating project costs and ADB’s share of financing commitments.
- Database maintenance
- Check the completeness of database of legal documentation, financing and security documents and project contracts for new project approvals, as well as completeness of documents created post-origination.
- Project Annual Reviews and Project Completion Reports
- Perform desk review, collects data, assesses financial and developmental performance of projects, conducts interviews and participates in missions to evaluate projects for extended annual review reports (XARR).
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent or Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, or economics and at least 5 years specialized experience relevant to the position can be considered
- At least 10 year’s work experience and at least 6 year’s supervisory experience
- Experience in training junior staff in the execution of these responsibilities and in supervising junior staff in their assigned areas of responsibility.
- Strong analytical thinking, with ability to comprehend causal links, make pros-and-cons analysis, and analyze factors to reach a decision.
- Ability to independently identify tasks and priorities within the area of responsibility formulate and then execute plans for the completion of such tasks.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.