Deadline: 26 February 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Social Policy Officer, Public Finance in Angola.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Social Policy Officer, Public Finance will perform the following functions:
- Support the implementation of the activities of the Joint-Project and supports the planning, monitoring and reporting of activities within the scope of the project.
- Participate in meetings between ILO and UNICEF and in the meetings with the government and stakeholders and support the preparation of activities such as training and capacity building workshops as per the project’s workplan.
- Support the experts and consultants in the delivery of the outputs of the project, through sharing of information and ensuring the workplan is implemented.
- Support the preparation for and the implementation of the Steering Committee meetings and monitoring and reporting requirements of the project.
- Support data and evidence generation to advocate for greater and better public investments in children.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in Economics, Business Management, Public Finance, or Public Policy or related fields.
- At least 1 year of relevant professional work experience with public finance or development policy/projects.
- Experience in economic/budget analysis/ policy analysis is relevant.
- Proven analytical and numeracy skills are highly relevant.
- Good Oral and written skills and reporting and computer literacy are required.
- Self-motivation and ability to work with tight deadlines and challenging environment is relevant.
- Fluency in Written and spoken Portuguese is required.
- Knowledge of English is relevant.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.