Deadline: 26 September 2016
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Operation Coordinator in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The Associate Operation Coordinator will provide assistance in resident mission administrative management, logistics, mission support and operational coordination under the guidance of Senior Finance and Administrative Officer (SFAO), and in consultation with Senior Country Economist.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Operation Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Play an important role in liaison and relationship management with the government counterpart agencies and development partners.
- Supports high level missions and other missions from HQ, including facilitation for scheduling, preparation and/or consolidation of briefing materials, and coordination within CARM as well as other parties concerned at HQ and in Cambodia.
- Serve as a focal point or provides support for major events and activities held at or involving CARM or staff, including selecting participants from government, scheduling, logistic arrangements, preparation of reference materials, coordination with the organizer and participants.
- Provide guidance and support in the process of fulfilling protocol requirements for CARM and its staff undertaken by other administrative/operations assistants.
- Support for obtaining mission clearance of all missions to Cambodia
- Maintain mission database and disseminates the list to staff on a weekly basis or when requested.
- Provide back up support to the SFAO for financial, accounting and Administrative matters including coordination and communication within CARM and HQ on administrative and finance matters.
Applicants must have –
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major/specialization in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management or Economics.
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience in office management, logistics, protocol function and/or finance and accounting work.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proven coordination, interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.