International Executive Service Corps (IESC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Specialist in Cambodia.
The Finance Specialist will improve food security through enhanced agricultural development and rational management of natural resources.
IESC’s apply private sector solutions around the world to improve standards of living, create and preserve jobs, and help enterprises grow.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Work with banks and MFIs to improve their systems.
- Training and coaching bank staff on loan administration.
- Support the development of larger microfinance institutions (MFIs) loan offerings.
- Support the MFIs to develop new lending products that target the agriculture and agribusiness sectors.
- Structure specific lending to women entrepreneurs and the agriculture sector.
- Provide ongoing support to the MFIs to promote MFI capacity development.
- Collaborate with local consultants and volunteers to provide enterprise support.
- Draft sections of program reports, identify, and report on program successes and achievements.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, accounting, finance or a related field required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in agriculture financing, microfinance development, banking institutions, rural finance, and/or agro insurance in Cambodia, ideally with some management responsibility.
- Experience developing and/or marketing inclusive financial products, including loans, insurance, savings, payment, etc.
- USAID or other donor experience preferred.
- Cambodian nationals highly encouraged to apply.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IESC.