Deadline: 25 September 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Principal Portfolio Management Specialist in Cambodia. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Principal Portfolio Management Specialist to the Vice President will perform the following functions-
- Coordinate with the Country Director, plans and oversees the implementation of the annual work-plan for the PAU team, including safeguards staff.
- Oversee the review and report on the progress of project and program implementation, compliance with covenants, achievement of contract awards and disbursement of the overall portfolio in Cambodia (both delegated and non-delegated), and achievement of desired development impacts.
- Lead country portfolio review missions (CPRM), in coordination with project administration units (PAUs) of sector divisions and project teams, engaging in high-level discussions with senior management of the government, including preparation and finalization of memorandum of understanding or aide-memory.
- Lead and provides guidance and high-level advice to project teams and government executing, and implementing agencies for the identification and implementation of action items needed to resolve implementation issues and problems.
- Oversee administration of delegated loan and TA projects, including preparation of project completion reports, TA completion reports, and financial closure of loans and TAs.
- Lead and undertakes the required measures to facilitate project implementation and resolve implementation problems.
- Oversee the quality of project field operations, with focus on resolving issues with problem or potential problem projects.
- Lead in providing information and in-depth analyses for the review and improvement of project administration policies and practices.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s or equivalent Degree in engineering, economics, finances, project management or other related fields.
University Degree in related fields combined with additional relevant professional experience can be considered.
- 12 year’s of relevant professional experience including international work experience in project processing, project administration and portfolio management.
- Experience as mission leader, with experience in loan processing.
- Experience in the procurement and administration of large works and goods contracts and accreditation in PASS for procurement and consulting services.
- Experience in liaison with government officials, non-government agencies, technical specialists, and staff from development partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Knowledge of procurement, consultant recruitment, project management, preferably in infrastructure sector operations (transport, rural and/or urban development).
- Ability to provide leadership for solving difficult implementation problems, supervising complex project review missions and supporting loan processing.
- Nationality of Cambodia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.