Deadline: 31 January 2021
World Vision International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Technical Programme Officer-Child Protection and Participation in Kampong Thom Province, Cambodia.
The mission of World Vision International is to follow and Saviour Jesus Christ in working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Technical Programme Officer-Child Protection and Participation will perform the following functions:
- Provide technical support and guidance of the Adaptation and implementation of technical programmes (TPs) to Area Programme Staff in line with Technical Programme quality standards and requirements.
- Lead the delivery of technical capacity building planning for the Area Programme staff to ensure child protection and adolescent programme implementation in Cambodia is a high standard.
- Support Technical Programme Lead, contribute to WVI’s advocacy agenda and actions at the sub-national and local levels in Cambodia result in improved outcomes for children.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in development or relevant social science, or similar disciplines.
- Strong technical understanding of sector/model.
- Ability to clearly communicate drivers for change in technical area.
- Strong understanding of programme or project implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relational skills, especially in a cross-cultural environment.
- Experience in analysing and solving problems, persuading, networking and negotiating.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring thoroughness and accuracy.
- Ability to plan ahead while anticipating obstacles.
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team as a positive contributor.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) required.
- 3 year’s of experience in a NGO sector technical role in a developing context.
- Experience in representation to technical staff in INGOs and/or technical networks or working groups.
- Nationality of Cambodia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit World Vision International.